Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Some Days You've Got it...

...and some days you don't. Today was the latter. I felt like I was always a step behind tonight, although it was good to log on and get some real combat outside of just ganking a Hulk (although I'm not complaining about that). I felt like I was always a step behind tonight. Entering local to see various people typing out the "gf's" indicative of the end of a battle seemed to be common.

On one such occasion, I managed to pop a Velator on its way out of Autaris \o/. Nothing like an unfitted noobship kill to boost your spirits, right? Anyway, the Reds finally engaged on Blue Headquarters. I was in a Taranis trying to bait this Vexor to engage. Finally he did, and sadly popped me and then docked before enough support was mustered to take him down.

The Reds came back in force though. 2 corpmates and myself decided to engage them and hero our Vexor and Rupture, sadly to no avail. I went down under the fire of mostly cruisers, including a sniping Thorax and a sniping Brutix. It was really just that type of night. Anyway, good to get back in the swing of things, and I should be able to log on a lot this week. I feel very rusty, not that I ever had any epic skills to begin with. It can only get better from here, right?

As a side note, I've been debating switching to a shield Rupture. I've been using an armor fit that has a pretty well bolstered tank, but I think I could pull off a nano shield Rupture using Barrage. It never hurts to have the extra speed. I'll see what I can come up with. Also in the notes of odds and ends, I have a few Tornados coming towards BHQ. This will be my first time flying them, and I'm pretty excited. They're a bit expensive for my liking given the current price of T2 large guns, but I'm not complaining too much. Hoping Red Frog comes through quickly on that contract! Anyway, that's all for now, goodnight New Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment