Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, its that time everyone! 2011 is almost done. I think I'll write a year-in-review post in a bit, but just wanted to explain the recent lack of activity. Its a combination of a lot of family time around the holidays, which is always... interesting, and also the fact that I got Skyrim for Christmas \o/. And wow, I didn't realize what I was in for with the latter. Everyone told me it was good, but its certainly exceeded expectations. I've been absolutely hooked running around as a High Elf in that game.

Anyway, everything should start to normalize in the coming days after the New Year, but probably not until closer to the 3rd or 4th of January realistically. I'm heading up to Manhattan for NYE tonight, but just wanted to wish all of you denizens of New Eden a Happy New Year in addition to a belated Merry Christmas! See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment