Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Finals Slowdown

Well, Eve time has been a bit slow recently. I'm going through finals week, which isn't too terrible, but it does mean a lot less play time. Anyway, here's a quick update on what's been going on.

One thing I always try to find time for is to update market orders on my trade alt. Let's say Crucible has been a bit profitable in that respect. Let's say it smashed my single week trade records -- twice. Its nice to see the wallet grow by over 1 billion per week with minimal work to update orders. I think its pretty clear a significant number of players resubbed. Hopefully we'll see that hold over the next few months (Ball is in your court CCP).

Not too terrible, huh?
 By the way, for any budding traders, the above app is an iPhone app called EVE Trader (brilliant name, I know), and its fantastic. I can't recommend it highly enough for anyone trading in Eve. Supports multiple characters, shows transactions and calculates reports. I love it.

Anyway, as I said above, in game time has been a little slow. The corp search continues for TFirish3, with some promising offers so far (could be headed to Curse, not to ruin any surprises). Other than that, just waiting it out til this weekend when I can undock again for real. Nothing too flashy for right now, but this winter break should be a blast.

--Rollins

No comments:

Post a Comment