Thursday, March 8, 2012

Daring Birthday Wishes

So Friday is my birthday, and I've decided to celebrate. I want to do something a little bigger than my usual weekend PvP, so here's what I came up with. I'm going to Faction fit a Daredevil and just take it out into the wilderness until someone catches me, takes me down, and throws their hands up in celebration over the awesome pinata they just popped.


I'm actually pretty excited about the idea. I'm not sure where I'll head yet though. I think I'll start the venture through LowSec and head out to 0.0 as I see fit. I'm hoping for a couple decent solo kills before it goes boom, but who knows. With my luck, I may just get popped on the first gate into low by some blob, but we'll see. This could be a lot of fun, as I rarely fly pimped ships. 

I'm still working out potential fittings for the Daredevil. Its a matter of getting the best fitting possible while not going absolutely crazy on spending. If anyone has any ideas on fit, please post in comments. I'd love to hear some feedback. Also, if anyone is in the generous mood, feel free to contract any mods and I'll be sure you see them on the killmail! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment